AVAILABLE ON ETSY: http://Mellonea.etsy.com
Ok, hubby really liked the mock-up with the hearts on it, so I decided to go ahead and add them.
The point here was to make it look like the hearts are actually cutouts, showing the layer below. Obviously, I botched the bottom row of hearts. But whatever, I rolled with it, it’s all good. The back was more true-to-form. Neverming the whitish splotches, they’re dust from the floor.
This one is full-length, to give me a chance to brag on my awesomesauce Naaru shirt. And look how it matches so well! =P
I used “Liquid Stitch” to affix the hearts. It’s supposed to be machine washable and all that. We shall see.
Well, there we have it. Finally completed! I’ll have to add some pics later of me actually wearing it out. ^_^
If you like it, or have comments, or ideas, please post comments! If I don’t get any comments, it makes me sad. =P